· Accounts to be settled by the 15th of the month following delivery
· Prices quoted are exclusive of VAT at the current rate
· All crockery, cutlery & equipment delivered are the responsibility of the client until collection – Our driver will collect all or equipment and
china within 3 working days of delivery. Breakages and losses will be billed at the current cost of replacement and added to your invoice.
· Minimum order value for free delivery is £30 plus VAT. Delivery charges may also be charged for deliveries outside our normal operating area
or operating times.
· We reserve the right to change menu items listed and/or ordered at any time and replace them with items of the same or higher value.
· Our opening hours are Mon-Fri 8.00am – 4.00pm, however we are available for weekend functions upon request. An e-mail service operates
outside of these times.
· Cancellations must be made by telephone on the day before delivery before 4.00pm
· Any of our buffets can be delivered on white china if requested for an extra charge.